Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TONIGHT


Tonight I m all alone and lying on bed feeling blue in thoughts. I am here lying lost in some another world but with some facts of this world. I am watching you and me rolled in same sheet, holding hands, some passionate desires making back and forth motion. Smiles and moans are describing all our feeling and pleasure of being together. Sweat on your face is making you glow and it is making me want you more. Sensation from you is making me desire your lips on mine. We are embracing each other. But I know all those things are part of other world now, but you are true or you were truth. I am not fantasying you. There was time when I covered myself in your arms but now I am alone. I don’t know what is the reason or the mystery why we are not together tonight or maybe I know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment